Server & IT System Engineering Services
Today’s businesses use IT to produce, process, manage and communicate large amounts of electronic information and data.
Servers have transformed how businesses operate. With better efficiency and reduced costs, server platforms and technology have transformed how SMBs operate. They are essential for modern SMBs looking to expand and compete in today’s business world.
What is a network server?
A network server is a powerful centralised computer connected to your business network. They are mainly used for shared file storage. They also run centralised applications like your customer database.
Does my business need a server?
Businesses ranging from medical clinics to warehouses would benefit from the use of a server.
If your business:
- is heavily dependent on IT
- must comply with regulatory compliance mandates controlling the storage and transfer of data
- has a significant amount of intellectual property (IP)
- has a limited technical resources
- has a large customer database
- requires controlled user access
- requires better security management
then it might be time for you to start using a server.
What are the advantages of a server?
Servers have several advantages over PC systems for SMB applications. They include:
- increased manageability
- lower costs
- better security and data encryption
- data loss protection
- improved compliances
- reduced downtime
MICT specialize in all major server systems including:
- Microsoft Windows Server
- Hyper-V Virtualization
- Remote Desktop Terminal Server
- Mail Exchange Server
- 3CX Phone System.