MICT Server and IT System Services
MICT plan, select, calibrate, set up, install, develop and maintain the right server hardware and software – for your business’s new IT operation requirements.
When your server is going online for the first time, MICT can closely monitor and be on-call to ensure a smooth launch in this event.
MICT also services maintenance issues for most existing onsite, cloud-based and hybrid server systems for SMEs.
For ongoing operations, we can manage, resolve and/or provide:
- maintenance and security issues
- maintenance upgrades for patch implementation
- network downtime or outages
- upgrades & support processes for software and hardware
- regular server data back-ups for critical business information
- email, file sharing and remote access
- tech support for network users
- network testing
- tech support issues – software licensing and regulations
- server-process event logs
- ongoing consultation with your IT management to ensure your server operations complement your sales, marketing and server traffic
If your site, IT system or server ever goes down, MICT understands that fast responsive action and solutions are critical – to overcoming disruptions that impact on your IT business processes and operations.
MICT can recover and restore your information server components. And handle any problems and issues related to server software and hardware operation and use.
Call us to discuss the best server options for your business on 0438 059 052